Best Physiotherapy near Edgewater. Our Physio will guide you through injury so you can be pain-free. We offer Physiotherapy, Massage & Personal Training.
Give us a visit – Braybrook Shopping Centre, 10/227 Ballarat Rd, Braybrook VIC 3019
Book a Session with a Physio near Edgewater at Primal Physiotherapy
Are you looking for a physio near Edgewater?
Primal Physiotherapy can help. If you are suffering from a chronic pain condition, a physiotherapist near Edgewater can provide the services you need to help keep you at the top of your health and help you recover faster. People who deal with chronic pain are often quick to assume that surgery is their only option. However, physiotherapy can be an effective course of treatment in many cases, doctors will often recommend this route before resorting to surgical methods. We are a modern, sports-based clinic with a focus on sports and fitness as well as holistic, evidence-based treatments.
Back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, knee pain..etc are common bothersome injuries. Our Physio near Edgewater will guide you through your injury by understanding your movements and what has caused them.
Our team of professionals treat everyone as they would like to be treated. We see you first, not your disability. We don’t shy away from people with disabilities – we want every individual to relax and be themselves!
Primal Physiotherapy Near Edgewater
With a fresh take on Sports & Spinal physiotherapy, Primal Physiotherapy aims to provide a premium service at a more affordable price for athletes and individuals looking for high-end service. With extensive training and all the appropriate qualifications, our Edgewater physiotherapists are more than well-prepared to help — they’re eager to assist you, too. Allow us to develop a good working relationship with you as we engage in active recovery strategies.
What Physiotherapy can help with
Physiotherapy may also eliminate the need for surgery in some instances, making it a useful tool for combatting many injuries and pain conditions.
Physiotherapy is an excellent way to manage the below causes of:
- Pain. Chronic pain is one of the most frustrating conditions you can experience –primarily when the underlying cause is unknown. Physiotherapy can help restore muscle function and mobilise the joints, reducing discomfort.
- Injuries. You can’t always avoid injuries, but regular physiotherapy can lower your risk. By identifying the weak areas of your body and focusing on strengthening them, your likelihood of becoming injured in the future will decrease.
- Dependence on pain medications. If you have chronic pain or have had surgery recently, you are at risk of becoming dependent on your prescription pain medication. Because physiotherapy can help reduce pain, it can minimise your reliance on medication.
Related Physiotherapy Services near Edgewater
- Physio Sports massage: Especially after rigorous athletic events, sports massage can help reduce muscle tension and soreness, improve blood flow, assist in muscle recovery, improve muscle flexibility, and more. All in all, investing in a regular sports massage near Edgewater through Primal Physiotherapy could help you avoid sports injuries in the future.
- Rehab Classes: With Pilates as a proven method of treating chronic pain, boosting muscle strength, balancing muscle strength on both sides of the body and improving flexibility. Both as a component of physiotherapy and as an injury prevention tactic, Pilates is a smart option for athletes.
- Personal training: Is there a goal you want to achieve with your athletics—whether it’s getting stronger, losing weight or managing your injury risk? Working with a personal trainer can do wonders.
Meet Your Edgewater Physiotherapist
Friendly & Experienced Physiotherapist ready to guide you back to life, work, and exercise pain-free.
Primal Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Braybrook
Braybrook Shopping Centre, 10/227 Ballarat Rd, Braybrook VIC 3019
(03) 9995 8044
Mon & Tues — 9am – 9pm
Weds — 12pm – 8pm
Thurs — 9am – 8pm
Fri — 9am – 8pm
Saturday — 9am – 1pm
Sunday — Closed