GROW WITH PRIMAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
DON’T BE A VICTM OF POOR PRACTICE.
BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.
Are you a new graduate or wanting a career change?
Primal Physiotherapy is the latest in physiotherapy. With state-of-the-art equipment and multiple gym-based rehab facilities across Melbourne (and growing!), we offer the best environment for learning, self-improvement, and growth. We advocate for everything a physio should really be… and more.
Primal Physiotherapy has expanded into multiple locations bringing with them an elite team of Physios that have been developed through our onsite training program.
Here at Primal, we want you to succeed and not become a victim of poor practice. We are invested in developing you into a leading clinician and give you the opportunity to grow into leading roles throughout our locations.
Be a part of Melbourne’s fastest-growing Physiotherapy clinics and become a leader of the industry.
BECOME A PRIMAL PHYSIOTHERAPIST
CAREER GROWTH AT PRIMAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
Our goals lay in producing the best possible physiotherapists through our onsite graduate program that is tailored to the individual to enhance their potential.
Our vision is to provide the best service possible to our client and empower them to self-manage. We do not compromise on service and ensure that all our clients receive the best care possible from our team.
Candidates with the right attitude, beliefs, commitment and work ethic will be prioritised when filling this role.
Please send your cover letter and resume clearly outlining why YOU would be the right fit for Primal Physiotherapy.
Primal Graduate Physiotherapist
• Must have excellent communication and personable skills.
• Strength and conditioning background or interests in the area required, with willingness to expand clinical areas.
• Must have the motivation and drive to progress in your career – we are looking for leaders that can potentially lead their own practice.
• Strong leadership skills and initiative.
• MUST be available evenings and Saturdays mornings. Rosters will be a combination of mornings and evenings, and across two sites – Braybrook/Taylors Hill (2x positions) & Braybrook/Camberwell (2x positions).
About the job:
• Salary based – that means no pressure on you as a new graduate. We allow you to take your first few years to purely LEARN from the best!
• Private practice caseload – predominantly sports & musculoskeletal. We also take on TAC, Workcover, Medicare and NDIS clients including home visits.
• Professional development provided including weekly team caseload meetings and team PD, led by our senior clinicians, as well as training workshops to help you improve your skills.
• External professional development funding available for the right candidate.
• Full support from our senior staff for your transition into full time work – our senior staff are there for clinical support whenever you need help with your caseload.
• Gradual increase in hours to allow you to adapt and be comfortable in your new role. Eventual hours will vary from 20-38 hours, depending on the candidate.
• Growing company with a lot of opportunity to progress to a management role. We have our sights on growth and are looking for likeminded individuals who want to succeed in their careers – we want the leaders in our industry.
• Start negotiable and dependant on the candidate.
Primal Physiotherapist Taylors Hill
How was your experience with us as a student and being a part of our graduate programme?
While studying to become a physiotherapist, I was selected by Primal from their student mentorship programme. It was really great to see how a real physiotherapist works and be given the opportunity to put everything we learnt into practice. When I started with Primal, I was immediately placed into the graduate programme. This was extremely helpful with the weekly PD’s and review sessions as we got to see and learn how to assess and treat conditions in a real-world scenario. The knowledge and expertise of the physiotherapists were also very high and were very approachable if I had any questions.
Why did you chose Primal Physiotherapy?
I chose Primal as they take an active approach to physiotherapy while also treating every client in a respectable and holistic manner. As a team they are also fantastic and make you feel you are part of a family.
What experience and development have you seen with Primal the past year?
Over the past year Primal has been constantly changing and adapting as a company and the individuals themselves. Primal is constantly trying to better themselves and having the most up to date equipment and standard of treatment. With that they have helped me on my path to being the physiotherapist I want to be.
What opportunities have you been presented with at Primal?
With Primal I have been able to hone my skills as a physiotherapist and as a leader. This has helped me to excel and I am very grateful. Primal has given me the opportunity to be a team leader within Primal and set me on the path to be able to lead a whole team and one day run a clinic.
How is the team environment?
The team environment is very welcoming and helpful. Everyone is always ready to help one another while also very knowledgeable to bounce ideas and theories off. It is great to come into work and have a family vibe.
Start Your Physiotherapy Career In The Right Direction Today
Are you are sick of seeing outdated, boring, and unenthusiastic practices? Do you want personal growth and to work in a team environment that wants to extract your full potential. Are you driven to be the best?
Fill in the form below and apply now to become a Primal Physiotherapist.