COVID-19 safe notice.
At Primal Physiotherapy we take extra precaution to ensure the well-being of our staff and clients.
We take the health & safety of our clients & team more seriously than anything else we do. You will find automatic hand sanitiser dispensers at all of our locations. You will also see all staff wearing face masks and regularly sanitising rehab areas.
Inlight of COVID-19 Primal Physiotherapy is following all protocols set out by the Victorian government. To ensure the health and safety of our team and to our clients who attend we ask for you to wear a face mask and sanitise your hands before your consult.
Help us to reduce the spread of COVID-19 as a community.
Last Step – coronavirus roadmap for reopening
- As restrictions ease, it’s important that we act to keep ourselves and others safe. These actions below can help protect you from coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Stay safe by washing your hands regularly, having a face mask with you and wearing it when required, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Keep your friends and family safe by meeting outdoors. There is a lower risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19) between people if you are outdoors.
- Face masks must be worn indoors (for example, in the supermarket or on public transport). A mask is not required outdoors if you can keep 1.5 metres distance from others. Face masks must be worn by all Victorians when they leave home, unless they have a lawful reason not to wear one or are outside and can keep 1.5 metres distance.
- Venues and facilities have specific requirements such as operating with a COVIDSafe Plan, density limits (maximum numbers of people allowed in a space), cleaning and record keeping – please respect these.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) get tested and stay home. Stay at home if you feel unwell.